Facing some legal issues? Don’t worry, we got you covered!

Immigration Laws and Services

Business Immigration

Business immigration consultation and representation for UK. Expertly managed visa services. We also offer Canadian and Italian business visa services.

Individuals who are 16 years old or older and intend to pursue higher education in the UK may apply for a Student Visa. This allows them to stay and study in UK throughout their course.

This visa allows foreigners to live and work in the UK for an authorised organisation. The skilled worker visa UK has replaced the Tier 2 (General) visa as the main immigration option for workers from outside.

The UK investor visa is for those who can make a substantial financial investment. For a UK investor visa, you must have $2 million to invest in actively trading UK companies.

One of the UK points based system’s Tier 1 visas is called the UK investment visa. Settlement and eventually British citizenship can be obtained more quickly if more money is invested.

The UK Start-up visa allows foreign entrepreneurs to travel to the UK and start a new firm without having to raise money from investors.

Representative of an overseas business visa is for those who want to register a UK branch of an overseas parent firm. It’s also the right route for foreign journalists on long-term assignment in the UK.

Personal Immigration

Expert immigration advice and representation of individuals for UK, Canada and Italy. Our advocates provide professional legal guidance throughout the process.

An eligible foreign national may join and live in the UK with their British citizen or settled spouse under the family immigration system with the partner and spouse visa.

Regular UK visitors can apply for a long-term standard visitor visa. This visa is 2-10 years. Each visit can last 6 months. If you’re under 18, your standard visitor visa won’t be valid until 6 months after you turn 18.

Children under the age of 18 who are currently residing outside of the UK may be eligible for a child visa to enter and live in the UK indefinitely.

Who can come as a dependant? Husband, wife, or civil partner are visa dependents. Unmarried partner if you’ve lived together for 2 years in a marriage-like or civil partnership-like relationship.

Applicants for British citizenship through naturalization must be at least 18 years old and have been granted indefinite leave to remain or have gained a right to permanent residence in the UK.

The business visit visa is for those who want to visit the UK for short-term unpaid business. The business visit visa is a sub-category of the standard visitor route for visitors visiting the UK for up to 6 months.

Direct Consultation with Solicitor Zubair Rasheed

10+ Years of Experience

The City Law Practice is a well-established firm that served large number of clients with expert legal advice and representation in a wide range of legal fields.
We are specialised in immigration for individuals and businesses, and also handle family and children’s issues and commercial expertly. We’ve handled matters involving regulations, public law, immigration and asylum, family employment, and commercial leases for both individuals and businesses.
If you’re looking for the best in legal advice and help for a variety of situations in Birmingham and the surrounding area, you can count on us. We have award-winning team with multi-jurisdictional experience, that will defend you in constantly shifting conditions or difficult sector-specific circumstances.
Contact us today to get your free consultation!

Why Choose Us

Expert Advice & Representation

Our excellently trained team of solicitors can offer practical and strategic approaches to you in every legal matter or case.

High Compensation Success Rate

City Laws offer 10x more victory rate with award-winning team. Completely confidential handling and best services.

Friendly and Professional Lawyers

City Laws’ welcoming and adaptive environment have a great reputation for helping clients in their difficult times.

No Hidden Charges or Fees

You won’t have to pay anything up ahead or extra. Getting you the compensation you deserve is our No. 1 priority.

Our Team

Zubair Rasheed

– Senior Solicitor

Immigration and Property Law

Peter Collins

– Senior Litigator

Regulatory and Immigration Laws

James David Parker

– Consultant

Senior Consultant Lawyer

Free Legal Consultation

Need legal advise? Want to ask a lawyer that one scorching question?

We advise to get legal counsel before executing your plans and chasing goals. This free consultation is offered without obligation and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Fill out the following form, and our experts will get back to you soon.

Speak To An Expert


    Be the first to find out the latest news, subscribe to our newsletter.

      Customers Strengthen Us

      × WhatsApp Us