Home > Brochures

With a skilled worker visa, you can come or stay in UK to work in a job that meets certain requirements for an approved employer. The Home Office changed the points-based immigration system in 2020 and skilled worker visa replaced Tier 2 (general work visa). Tier 2 and the skilled worker route have similarities, but changes have been made to allow employers to sponsor a larger foreign workforce. These changes may make the UK a more preferred prospect for migrants. The new points-based system will include a path for skilled workers with an employer sponsor job offer.

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent is now Global Talent Visa. Global Talent is for talented people in science, engineering, medicine, humanities, digital technology, arts and culture (including film and TV, fashion design, and architecture) who want to work in the UK. A Home Office-approved endorsing committee will examine whether applicants are leaders or have leadership potential. 3 or 5 years entry clearance or leave to remain might be requested. Successful applicants can then apply for ILR and British citizenship.

A visitor visa can be obtained so that a close friend or member of your family can come to visit you in the UK. Typically, a visitor visa is valid for six months. This visa lets you work in the UK for up to six months as part of an overseas job. The experts in law citylaws recognize the significance of prompt assistance in processing your visit visa application. From the initial consultation to the time you obtain your visa decision, our highly skilled legal team will be by your side at every stage.

Ready to help you in all legal matters

× WhatsApp Us